What to Do in Praslin
Praslin Island in Seychelles will provide you with plenty of outdoor activities. For instance, Praslin is considered as an excellent diving destination. So, if you want to experience the fun and thrill of scuba diving, then this is the place to be. The activity can be enjoyed all round the year. The first timers can take the help of certified Seychelles dive shops for eliminating any kind of risk. Snorkeling is another fun activity that can be experienced on this island with very little training.
Being an island, Praslin is also a paradise for birdwatchers all over the world. Some very rare birds can be spotted on this island. Praslin’s Valle de Mai Reserve is the place where you can spot the very rare Black Parrot, Seychelles Bulbul, and the Fruit Pigeon. A helicopter sightseeing tour can turn out to be an excellent leisure activity for exploring the stunning beauty of Praslin and the rest of the archipelago.Read More
Amical Charter (Boat Hire / Fishing Operator, Deep Sea Fishing)
The friendly service of Amical Charter is well worth your money. It organises deep sea expeditions on a regular basis for either full day or half day. The group also organises snorkeling, island hopping and excursions. Soft drinks and barbecue is offered in between.
- Location: Amitie, Praslin
- Price Range:
* Full-day trips: Euro 500 - Euro 550 (4 persons) – includes fishing, drinks (no alcohol) and barbecue.
* Half-day trips: Euro 400 - Euro 450 (4 persons) – includes drinks (no alcohol)
Boismare Nature Guide (Walks and tour guides)
Through Boismare Nature Guide Ltd. you can experience the natural environment of Praslin in the best possible way you can. Moreover, their experienced staff will tell you all about the local folklore and culture in between the guided tour.
- Location: Cap Samy, Praslin
- Price Range: varies from SCR100-SCR350 per person depending on the trail.
Casino des Iles
If you love gaming, then head for Casino des Iles for having a great time. The place provides you excellent nighttime activity. However, do remember that the minimum age limit is eighteen years, and no sandals or shorts is allowed after 1900hrs. The Tante Mimi Restaurant is placed on the premises of the casino and specialises in Creole cuisine.
- Opening Hours:
* Slots open daily from 12:30-02:30
* Casino Tables operates from Monday to Sunday 20:30-03:00
* Tante Mimi Restaurant open from Tuesday to Sunday 19:30-23:00
- Address: Côte d’Or, Praslin, PO Box 301
Lémuria Resort Golf Course
The Lémuria Resort Golf Course is one of the most beautiful golf courses in this planet. With regular golf courses, professional workshops, and play with the caddy sessions, your golfing experience is bound to cross all limits at Lémuria. Surely, golf lovers cannot miss this activity spot at any cost!
- Opening Hours: Monday to Sunday: 07:00-19:00
- Location: Anse Kerlan, Praslin
- Price Range:
For non-residents of Lémuria Resort are –
* SCR 1600 for 18 holes (including club car & one full set of golf club) +10% tax & 5% service
* SCR 800 for 9 holes (including club car) +10% tax & 5% service
* SCR 1350 for 18 holes (including club car) +10% tax & 5% service
V.I.P. Tour (Walks and tour guides)
The V.I.P. Tour gives you the opportunity to explore remote corners of Praslin in the absolute comfort of an A.C. mini bus. A full day tour of Praslin will cover a trip to the UNESCO World Heritage Site- Vallée de Mai, a quick visit to Anse Kerlan’s Aquarium and Pearl Gallery, and the beautiful Anse Lazio beach.
- Opening Hours: 08:00 – 19:00
- Location: Cote d’Or, Praslin
- Price Range: Euro 30 to Euro 50 per person